- Download a lilM8 compatible ‘.gcode’ file via your phone or computer directly to the Micro SD Card using the supplied USB Adapter.
- Insert the SD card into the slot located to the left of the lilM8’s LCD Screen so that it clicks into place. Please note it can only be inserted one way.
- Spin/Click the Control Knob located to the right of the screen to navigate to your ‘Make’
- When you have found a Make you wish to create, push down the control knob and confirm your selection
- The lilM8 will start creating after it has heated up and lowered its arm.
(NOTE: Be patient with your lilM8, it is creating something amazing which can take a few hours depending on the size of what you want. Be sure to monitor your lilM8 and check it regularly)